Pharamony is a cosplayer based in Norway and has been actively cosplaying since 2012. Besides cosplaying and competing, she does a lot of lectures, workshops and written tutorials.
Pharamony’s passion for cosplay comes from the creativity of costume making. Most of the fun lies in the process of planning, learning and then finally putting together the finished costume. The reward is finally seeing it in action. She also enjoys entertaining on and off stage.
In 2015, Pharamony collaboated with Bungie/Activision to make Mara Sov (Queen of the Reef). It was debuted with Playstation’s stand at Spillexpo 2015. This was a very exciting project to be part of!
Some of Pharamony’s awards include:
– Shae cosplay won the prize for best cosplay from TV-series/Film at Desucon: Fantasy 2014 and was part of a costume exhibition at Desucon 9.
– Her second Maleficent cosplay won 2nd prize in the cosplay competition at Torucon 2014
– Ninetales won the prize for “Best audience reaction” in the outfit competition at Torucon 2014 .
– Her Sesshomaru cosplay won 1st prize at the cosplay competition at Metrocon 2014 and qualified her to represent Norway in the Nordic cosplay championship (NCC) in Sweden 2015.
– Evil Queen Regina cosplay won the prize for “best likeness to the original” at Desucon: Fantasy 2015.
– The amazing Awoken warlock (Destiny) cosplay won 2nd place in the Nordic Cosplay Championship (North-European championship) at Närcon in 2015!
– Fenrissa (Genderbent Fenris) won 3rd place in Torucon’s outfitcompetition 2015.
Pharamony has plenty of experience from being a judge in cosplay and costume competitions as well, and has been on the juding panel at most Norwegian conventions: Desucon, Torucon, Närcon (The Nordic Cosplay Championship), The Gathering, Metrocon, Fredrikstad Sci-Fi Festival, Spillexpo, DigitalityX and Arcon.
Photos by: Danarki Photography – Danarki Photography – Katrix Media Site
Pharamony is always happy to be invited to conventions in and outside of Norway. If you are looking for someone to participate in a juding panel, doing workshops, lectures or demonstrations, or doing cosplays on commission, please don’t hesitate to contact me. Email: email@example.com
Photo by Katrix Media Site